Enhancing Physical, Mental, Financial, and Social Well-Being for all seniors in San Diego
A Looming Crisis: Why You Should Care
If we’re lucky, we will be a senior someday.
To increase awareness and action toward issues impacting seniors and to increase philanthropy to senior-focused organizations. Together, we can create a future where seniors are no longer vulnerable but vibrant.
We Need Your Help
The San Diego Senior Community Foundation (SDSCF) is working to improve the quality of life for seniors in our region through the power of philanthropy.
Areas of Focus
- Innovating & Empowering Senior Centers
- Senior Orphans – Senior Loneliness and Isolation
- Senior Homelessness Prevention
- Policy and Advocacy for Older San Diegans
- Senior’s Sense of Purpose – Volunteerism and Return to Workforce
- Elder Fraud Prevention
- Intergenerational Programs / Grandparents Raising Grandkids
Leave No Senior Alone
SDSCF is partnering with community-based organizations across San Diego County to support at-risk seniors and combat the negative effects of social isolation.
Ways to Give
By giving to SDSCF, you can be sure that your money is going to fund initiatives, programs, and infrastructure that will directly support seniors in San Diego. Help ensure that all seniors have someone they can turn to and trust.